List of Tea Associations
- Other Apps
- ITC- International Tea Committee- Established in 1933, the International Tea Committee (ITC) has been providing the tea industry with valuable statistical information for 75 years.
- United Kingdom Tea Council-The UK Tea Council is an independent non-profit making body dedicated to promoting tea & its unique story for the benefit of those who produce, sell & enjoy tea.
- China Tea Science Society No English version
- China Tea Marketing Association No English version
- Japan Tea Association No English version
- Japan Tea Central Association Producers' Association No English version
- TeaUSA.org- A portal website offering latest news about tea industry of the United States. You can also log into the websites of the three major tea institutions in US from the site.They are The Tea Association of the USA, Inc., The Tea Council of the USA, and the Specialty Tea Institute (STI)
- Tea Association of Canada
- Sri Lanka Tea Board-The Sri Lanka Tea Board is a non commercial service organisation committed to the sustainable development and promotion of Ceylon Tea.
- Ethical Tea Partnership-The Ethical Tea Partnership monitors living and working conditions on tea estates, with the aim of making sure that the tea you buy from the members of the Partnership has been produced in a socially responsible way.
- Tea Board of Kenya- The Tea Board of Kenya operates under an Act of Parliament and was first established in 1950. The Act mandates the Board to regulate and promote the tea industry as well as facilitate research into all aspects of tea growing, manufacture and pest and disease control.
- Indian Tea Association- The Indian Tea Association is the premier and the oldest organisation of tea producers in India. The Association has played a multi-dimensional role towards formulating policies and initiating action towards the development and growth of the Industry, facilitate liasion with the Tea Board, Government and other related bodies.
- Deutscher Teeverband (German Tea Association)- The German Tea Association safeguards and promotes its members' particular interests relating to the import, manufacture, packaging and/or marketing of tea. It focuses on issues relating to food law, quality control and nutritional aspects of tea.
- International Tea Sippers Society
- American Tea Masters Association
- ADeMaThe - Tea Association of Italy